Configure Google Drive Storage
Contents[ Hide ]
You have to complete following steps to connect Google Drive with our APIs:
Setup new Google Drive project
- Create Google account if you don’t have one.
- Go to Google API console.
- Create a New Project.
- In APIs and Services menu, click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES button and enable Google Drive API.
- Go to Credentials options and add information in OAuth consent screen.
- Now select OAuth client ID option under Create Credentials menu.
- Select Web Application as Application Type.
- Enter https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/storages/googledrive/callback in Authorised redirect URIs field.
- You may first need to add aspose.cloud in Authorised domains field as shown below:
- Once you have created OAuth client ID, take a note of Client ID and Client Secret, we will use it shortly.
Connect the Google Drive storage account
- Log into Dashboard.
- Access the Storages Page.
- Select Google Drive Storage from the ‘Create New Storage’ menu.
- Enter Storage Name of your choice.
- Enter Client ID and Client Secret previously saved.
- Push Generate Refresh Token button and allow access of our API to your Google Drive files.
- Save Storage
Now you can use it by its name in the service API with this account.