Before you call any Aspose REST API, you need to create Aspose Cloud Account and obtain Client Id and Client Secret.
Instructions to perform these steps are given below:
Create Aspose Cloud account
- Please visit http://dashboard.aspose.cloud website. You will be redirected to Aspose Single Sign On authentication service.
- If you have GitHub or Google account, simply Sign Up. Otherwise, click on the Create a new Account button and provide the required information.
Congratulations! your account has been successfully created and you can access Aspose Cloud Dashboard.
Obtain Client Id and Client Secret
- Once Logged In, go to Applications View.
- Create a new applications and make sure you specify a default storage for it (if you have no storage, first create one of your choice).
- After creating, your new app will have an auto-generated set of keys called
- Edit the Application to see them, you may need to click on the Lock icon to unhide your
Finally, you are ready to call Aspose REST APIs.
Aspose Cloud SDKs
It is recommended that you use Aspose Cloud SDKs to call Aspose REST APIs as SDKs take care of low-level details of authenticating, making requests and handling responses and let you focus on writing code specific to your project. SDKs are provided for different programming languages and mobile platforms. Moreover, the SDKs are free and open source.
Call Aspose Cloud APIs directly from your browser by accessing the desired product UIs at https://apireference.aspose.cloud/.
Make an API request
As an example, let’s call Aspose.Words REST API to convert a PDF document to Word.
First, download Cloud SDK of your required platform as explained below: