Convert PDF Document to PDF/A Format
Converting PDF to XFA
This API enables you to convert PDF document to a PDF/A compliant PDF file. Please check API Reference page that provides the description of API’s parameters. The type parameter specifies the type of PdfA format and can contain one of the following two values:
- PDFA1A Portable Document Format Level A compliance
- PDFA1B Portable Document Format Level B compliance
We have provided a sparate API for each of the following use case:
- Converts PDF document (located on storage) to PdfA format and returns resulting file in response content
- Converts PDF document (located on storage) to PdfA format and uploads resulting file to storage
- Converts PDF document (in request content) to PdfA format and uploads resulting file to storage
Aspose.PDF Swagger UI lets you call the REST API directly from the browser.
Input Document: Sample.pdf
Using an SDK (API client) is the quickest way for a developer to speed up the development. An SDK takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project. Checkout our GitHub repository for a complete list of Aspose.PDF SDKs along with working examples, to get you started in no time.