Welcome to the Aspose.HTML Cloud documentation section
Aspose.HTML Cloud is a REST API for manipulating and converting HTML documents. Our REST API provides the following capabilities:
- Converting a source document into PDF or XPS format. The source document can be an HTML document from the cloud storage (also XHTML, MHTML, EPUB, Markdown), or a Web page by its URL.
- Converting a source document into one of the image formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF.
- Converting a Markdown file into HTML.
- Convert MHTML to HTML.
Also, our REST API provides capabilities to manipulate files that are stored in the cloud storage associated with user applications, such as:
- Upload and download files to/from the cloud storage.
- Check if a file or folder exists in the storage.
- Get a list of folders and files in the specified storage folder.
- Get a list of versions of the specified file (if the given storage supports file versioning).
- Copy, move and delete files and folders in the cloud storage.
- Check if named storage exists and is accessible to the user and get the storage total and used disc space.
For more details about the storage API features, see the Storage section.
Deprecated REST API
The actual version of Aspose.HTML Cloud REST API is v.4.0. Old-style REST API v.3.0 is still available, but its features will be moved step by step to API v.4.0. They are not recommended to use now.
Documentation pages of API v.3.0 are available here.
Cloud SDKs are wrappers around REST APIs in various programming languages, allowing you to process documents in the language of your choice quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. Please check Aspose.HTML GitHub repository for SDKs along with working examples, to get you started in no time.
The easiest way is to try out our API right away in your browser with the Aspose.HTML for Cloud API Reference. It is a collection of Swagger documentation for the Aspose.HTML for Cloud APIs, through which you can get information about all the resources in the API. It also provides testing and interactivity to our API endpoint documentation.
Security and Authentication
Aspose.HTML for Cloud APIs are secured and requires authentication. Please create your Aspose for Cloud account (if not already created), Create a new app and Get your App Key and App SID. Aspose for Cloud REST APIs can be authenticated using JWT. Please check JWT token-based authentication article for more details.