Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API which allows creating email applications that work with common email file formats in the cloud. This approach can save your resources by sending your data to the cloud. With Aspose.Email Cloud all data transfer is secure, you can process Outlook emails in your applications. Aspose.Email Cloud has artificial intelligence functions: Name API and Business Card Recognition API which allows to apply a modern approach of data recognition in your products. Using these AI functions you do not need to spend your time on developing them by yourself, instead of this, you can use our ready and accurate solutions.
Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API for creating email applications that work with standard email file formats. Aspose.Email Cloud SDK provides the following opportunities:
- Let developers manipulate different emails’ formats such as Outlook EML, MSG, iCalendar files and VCard.
- Has a built-in email client.
- Supports AI functionality:
- Name API - This is a modern approach, which provides you with numerous functions to process names.
- Business Card Recognition - This is a business card scanner, which allows you to convert captured business card and name card images into a vCard format to store contacts.
Aspose.Email Cloud API includes:
Email conversion - you can convert email to other formats like EML, MSG, MHTML, HTML.
Reading message properties - work with Header, Sender Address, Content included in the message, and other.
Downloading email’s attachment from a message - process email’s attachments like files, photos, documents and others.
Calendar processing - you can easily add an iCalendar Support to your applications. Aspose.Email Cloud API simplifies the product’s development. This API has numerous functions including managing Appointments, reading Calendar Attachment by name, reading properties for a Calendar and updating a Calendar Property and more. You can operate with iCalendar files in 2 ways via property sets or Model API which allows working with .ics files directly in your program code.
Contact Cards processing - you can easily Operate VCard in your applications. With Aspose.Email Cloud API you can process VCards in your program code. It has a simple interface, which can save your development time. It has numerous functions including creating, saving and editing VCard. Also, this API allows to convert images of business cards with Business cards recognition API into a vCard format, for later to be stored as contacts, it provides accurate recognition of all contact details. Using Business cards recognition API you can be sure that AI automatically detects edges of VCard and cut the unwanted background to extract contacts information accurate.
Process names with AI functionality - with Name API you can:
- compare names to determine the similarity.
- detect the person’s gender by name.
- display possible alternatives for the name.
- format the person’s name using a defined format.
- guess name based on initials.
- parse name from Email ID.
Work with various electronic messaging systems - Aspose.Email Cloud API supports MAPI. MAPI allows you to access mailboxes through Outlook and other MAPI mail clients to receive, read, create, send messages, attach files to them, access the attached files, etc.
Process files and storages - Aspose.Email Cloud provides helper functions to work with files uploaded to Aspose.Email Cloud Storage or any other Cloud Storage of your choice.
Aspose.Email Cloud has the following SDKs:
- Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for .Net
- Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for Ruby
- Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for Python
- Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for PHP
- Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for Typescript
- Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for Java
To find more about Aspose.Email Cloud methods and their usage take a look at: