Zapier is a web platform for Service-to-Service integration, where various information systems can interact with each other, keeping data up to date and triggering automation events.
The combined use of Zapier and Aspose Cloud Platform helps to streamline electronic workflows, increase productivity and save time by leaving repetitive office tasks to document automation, whilst ensuring the highest degree of precision and accuracy. Aspose Cloud Platform supports all industry-standard document formats including Microsoft Word, PDF and OpenOffice formats.
Connect Aspose.Words Cloud to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Being integrated to Zapier platform, you can explore and utilize a powerful Resource Pool of document processing templates, called “Zaps”, created by Aspose to automate your office daily tasks. Each template has one app as a Trigger, that identifies the source, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
A strong and effective synergy is achieved by capturing events in one information system, like the creation of documents in Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and triggering linked document-processing actions, provided by Aspose Cloud Services:
- Split a document into pages
- Merge multiple documents into a single document
- Classify documents
- Convert documents to various formats
- Generate reports using templates and data sources
- Extract text
You don’t have to write any code or install software. All you need to do is to choose an automation template that suits your needs and configure it correctly. As a result, you’ll get a robust integration in minutes that automatically processes and converts data within your electronic workflows.
How to connect Aspose.Words Cloud with Zapier?
Before using Zapier-to-Aspose automation, you need to do the following steps:
- Create a free Aspose account to get access to document processing functionality.
- Read the Quick-Start Guide to understand Zapier automation concepts better.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new one to get access to automation infrastructure.
- Navigate to My Apps from the left menu bar. Click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Aspose.Words”.
- Use your Client Id & Secret security credentials to connect your Aspose.Words Cloud account to Zapier.
- Now you are ready to create your document automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be guided step-by-step through the process, where you’ll configure your own triggers and choose the required action, provided by Aspose Cloud Platform. With this flexible technology, you can easily integrate to Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, and any other accounts, while Zapier platform provides data exchange, reads and writes files.
- In case you need inspiration or have questions feel free to explore everything that’s possible with Aspose.Words Cloud and Zapier. Simply choose the required automation templates from the lists below and configure them to meet your personal requirements.
Automation templates to convert new documents in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Slack, BrickFTP to various formats
This set of Zaps is designed to automatically convert new documents, stored in Cloud storage, to various document formats:
Automation templates to convert new documents in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox to plain-text
This set of Zaps is designed to automatically convert new documents, stored in Cloud storage, to plain-text (TXT):
Automation templates to split new documents in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox into pages
This set of Zaps is designed to automatically split new documents, stored in Cloud storage, into pages. Each page will be represented as a separate file and the resulting set of files will be packed in a single ZIP archive:
Automation templates to convert emails and attachments to various document formats
This set of Zaps is designed to automatically convert emails and attachments to various document formats: