Drupal is a free, open-source web development platform for online content and user communities. Drupal powers some of the busiest sites on the web, and can be adapted to virtually any visual design. Drupal runs over a million sites, including WhiteHouse.gov, World Economic Forum, Stanford University, and Examiner.com. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
Aspose Doc Exporter
Aspose Doc Exporter Module for Drupal allows administrators to export article contents to Microsoft Word (DOX/DOCX) document. This module demonstrates the powerful export feature Aspose.Words provides. It adds a simple update option: Aspose Export to DOC. When the bulk action is called, it exports all articles to a Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX) document.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
In order to install and use Aspose Doc Exporter Plugin you need to have below listed items.
- PHP version >= 5.3
Please feel free to contact us if you find any issues in installing or using this plugin.
It is supported up to 7 version of Drupal and It requires PHP version to be > = 5.3
Support ,Extend and Contribute
We believe the key to success lies in our ability to support and establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our customers. Our experts are here to answer your questions, help you troubleshoot issues, improve your experience and increase satisfaction with our products. If you have any questions and need support on Aspose DOC Exporter plugin you can log them using any of the following platforms.
Extend and contribute
Aspose DOC Exporter Plugin for WordPress is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it.
How to configure the source code
You need to have the following installed in order to open and extend the source code
- PHP Storm
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Download/Clone the source code.
- Open PHP Storm and Choose File > Open Project.
- Browse to the latest source code that you have downloaded.
Source code overview
- Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_PHP-master - Contains Aspose for Cloud SDK API for different operations.
- aspose_doc_exporter.module - Contains main module code.
Installation and Usage
Downloading and Installing
You can download the Aspose DOC Exporter Module from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Extract the files. When you first get the module, it will appear in a compressed file format, either tar.gz or .zip. On Windows, use a program like 7-zip to extract it.
- Upload the folder. Using SFTP (file transfer protocol) or Git (version control), upload your files to “sites/all/modules” folder in your Drupal installation.
- Enable the module. Navigate to Administer, then Site building and finally Modules. Check the Enabled option next to the Aspose Doc Exporter module and click the Save Configuration button at the bottom.
- Include Aspose Keys. Click on the configure button next to the Aspose Doc Exporter module and then add
Secretcredentials. For further details on how to get app keys, click here.
After you have installed Aspose DOC Exporter Plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these steps to get started:
- Make sure you are logged-in to a Drupal site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose Client Id & Secret on the module configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, click here.
- Navigate to the Content Page.
- Select the articles or pages you want to export and then select Aspose Export to DOC from Update Options.
- Click Update. This will export all selected articles or pages to a DOC document file and gives you link for downloading the DOC file.