Detects objects and draw it on the image
This article explains how to detect objects and show them an existing image.
The visualbounds method parameters :
- name (string, required): image name. Currently, 3 image formats are supported: bmp, jpeg, and jpeg2000
- method (string, optional, [“ssd”], default “ssd”): object detection method
- threshold (number, optional, [0 - 100], default 50): minimum objects' probability in percents that will be included in the result
- includeLabel (boolean, optional, default false): whether to include detected object labels in the response
- includeScore (boolean, optional, default false): whether to include detected object probabilities in the response
- color (string, optional): custom color of the detected object bounds and info. If equals to null, objects of different labels have bounds of different colors
- folder (string, optional): folder
- storage (string, optional): storage
You can detect objects an image using one of the following two APIs:
The first API expects you to first upload an image to Cloud Storage then pass its name in the API URL. After the object detection, the API returns the resulting image in the response. If you would like to save the resulting image on the Cloud Storage, you explicitly need to do this as shown in the below examples.
On the other hand, with the second API, you can directly pass the image in the request body. It also lets you save the resulting image on the Cloud Storage by specifying the outPath parameter value. However, if you do not specify the value, the response contains a streamed image.
Aspose.Imaging Cloud APIs Swagger UI lets you call REST APIs directly from the browser. The description of the API and its parameters are also given there.
- With Storage