Detects object and get result as json object
This article explains how to detect objects in an existing image.
The bounds method parameters :
- name (string, required): image name. Currently, 3 image formats are supported: bmp, jpeg, and jpeg2000
- method (string, optional, [“ssd”], default “ssd”): object detection method
- threshold (number, optional, [0 - 100], default 50): minimum objects' probability in percents that will be included in the result
- includeLabel (boolean, optional, default false): whether to include detected object labels in the response
- includeScore (boolean, optional, default false): whether to include detected object probabilities in the response
- folder (string, optional): folder
- storage (string, optional): storage
You can detect objects an image using one of the following two APIs:
The first API expects you to first upload an image to Cloud Storage then pass its name in the API URL. After the object detection, the API returns the result as a json object in the response.
On the other hand, with the second API, you can directly pass the image in the request body. It also lets you save the loaded image on the Cloud Storage by specifying the outPath parameter value. The response contains the result as a json object.
Aspose.Imaging Cloud APIs Swagger UI lets you call REST APIs directly from the browser. The description of the API and its parameters are also given there.
- With Storage