Aspose Pdf Exporter for Wordpress
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose PDF Exporter
Aspose PDF Exporter exports posts into a PDF document. Currently this plugin works as a bulk action of posts, pages, or any custom post type. The Aspose PDF Exporter plugin for WordPress allows administrators to export post contents to PDF documents. This module demonstrates Aspose.Pdf for Cloud’s powerful export feature. It adds a simple bulk action in the Aspose Export to PDF list. As soon as the bulk action is called, it exports all posts to a PDF document.
In order to install and use Aspose Pdf Exporter Plugin you need to have below listed items.
- PHP version >= 5.3
Please feel free to contact us if you find any issues in installing or using this plugin.
- It is supported up to 4..1.1 version of WordPress and It requires PHP version to be > = 5.3
We believe the key to success lies in our ability to support and establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our customers. Our experts are here to answer your questions, help you troubleshoot issues, improve your experience and increase satisfaction with our products. If you have any questions and need support on Aspose PDF Exporter plugin you can log them using any of the following platforms.
Extend and Contribute
Aspose PDF Exporter Plugin for WordPress is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it.
How to configure the source code
You need to have the following installed in order to open and extend the source code
- PHP Storm
Please follow these simple steps to get started
- Download/Clone the source code.
- Open PHP Storm and Choose File > Open Project
- Browse to the latest source code that you have downloaded,
Source code overview
- Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_PHP-master - Contains Aspose for Cloud SDK API for different operations.
- Aspose_Pdf_Exporter.php - Contains main plugin code.
- aspose_pdf_exporter_admin.php - Contains configuration page html and other admin related code.
- asposePdfConverter.php - Contains code for exporting posts into pdf.
You can download the Aspose PDF Exporter Plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Supersuser level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Pdf Exporter in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
After you have installed the Aspose PDF Exporter plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, click here .
- Navigate to the page or posts which you want to export into PDF.
- Select “Posts/Pages” you want to export and then select Aspose Export to PDF from Bulk Actions.
- Click Apply. All selected posts and pages are exported to a PDF document file and will give you link for downloading the PDF file.
Please check the video below to see it in action.