Contents[ Hide ]
Create Aspose Cloud account
- Please visit http://dashboard.aspose.cloud website. You will be redirected to Aspose Single Sign On authentication service.
- If you have GitHub or Google account, simply Sign Up. Otherwise, click on the Create a new Account button and provide the required information.
Congratulations! your account has been successfully created and you can access Aspose Cloud Dashboard.
Obtain Client Id and Client Secret
- Once Logged In, go to Applications View.
- Create a new applications and make sure you specify a default storage for it (if you have no storage, first create one of your choice).
- After creating, your new app will have an auto-generated set of keys called
- Edit the Application to see them, you may need to click on the Lock icon to unhide your
Finally, you are ready to call Aspose Imaging REST APIs.
Install the SDK of your choice
Using an SDK (API client) is the quickest way for a developer to speed up the development. An SDK takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project. Please check Available SDKs article to learn how to add an SDK to your project.
Make an API request from the SDK of your choice
Use the App SID and App key (secret key) from the API app client you created in step one and replace in the corresponding code. Below example converts image files:
The GitHub repository for Aspose.Imaging Cloud has a complete set of examples, demonstrating our API capabilities.
Convert Image Files