Configure Google Drive Storage
Contents[ Hide ]
The page contains Google Drive Storage configuration.
You have to complete following steps to configure the Storage:
- Create Google account if you don’t have one.
- Go to Google API console.
- Create a New Project.
- In APIs and Services menu, click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES button and enable Google Drive API.
- Go to Credentials options and add information in OAuth consent screen.
- Now select OAuth client ID option under Create Credentials menu.
- Select Web Application as Application Type.
- Enter https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/breeze/UserData/GetGoogleDriveCallback in Authorised redirect URIs field.
- You may first need to add aspose.cloud in Authorised domains field as shown below:
- Once you have created OAuth client ID, take a note of Client ID and Client secret, we will use it shortly.
- Open https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/, select Storages tab**.**
- Select Google Drive Storage from Create new storage menu.
- Enter Storage Name, Client ID and Client secret.
- Push Generate Refresh Token button and allow access.
- Allow access
- Save Storage
Now you can use it by its name in the service API with this account.