Why Aspose.OMR Cloud?
Contents[ Hide ]
Aspose.OMR Cloud offers a wide range of benefits for projects of any size.
- Read all types of marks drawn with a pen, pencil or marker
Respondents can fill out your forms with pen, pencil, or marker and use any types of marks.
- Processes write-in fields and custom drawings
Respondents can handwrite text or draw a picture in a form that is returned in the recognition results and can be post-processed.
- Use your smartphone camera instead of a scanner
Automatic image pre-processing filters straighten skewed images and automatically remove image defects. It allows for reliable recognition of any image, including smartphone photos.
- Supports all image formats you can get from a scanner or camera
Read almost any scanned image or a photograph and return recognition results in the most popular data storage formats that can be imported into any popular database or analysis system.
- Superior recognition accuracy for reliable results
Reliable recognition of any image, including smartphone photos. You can even process rotated and skewed images.
- Fine-tune recognition parameters to handle difficult cases
Customize form processing to fit different conditions and set thresholds to get near 100% accurate results.
- Powerful markup languages for creating all types of forms
Create machine-readable forms of any layout and complexity without design tools. Combine different elements that best suit your purpose and target audience.
- Personalized forms
Personalize OMR forms with barcodes, QR codes, logos, and images.
- Minimal system requirements
Aspose.OMR Cloud is an on-demand optical character recognition service. As such, it has no special hardware or operating system requirements - you can use it even on entry-level systems and mobile devices without loss of accuracy and performance.
- Full compatibility with other Aspose Cloud APIs
You can recognize write-in fields with Aspose.OCR Cloud, preprocess and convert completed sheet images, analyze and combine data from multiple sources. All tasks are performed in the same way, which significantly speeds up development, reduces learning and maintenance costs, even for the most advanced business solution.