19.4 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
The page contains release notes for Aspose.Words Cloud 19.4 – API Reference.
Important Changes and New Features
- Added “Storage” endpoints.
- Changed PUT to POST (and vice versa): from now on, all idempotent methods are PUT and non-idempotent ones are POST.
- “destFileName” parameter: now it contains absolute (instead of relative) path to save result file.
- Fixed serialization of “SourceFormat” property in “Document” response.
- “nodepath” parameter is always “path” type now.
- Removed “envelop” from all responses.
- Improved recognition for multi-line headers and footers.
- Fixed an error while several documents are processing in parallel.