Aspose.Slides for Cloud 17.10 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
|SLIDESCLOUD-311||Enable saving slide in SVG format||Feature|
|SLIDESCLOUD-312||SmartArt shape management||Feature|
|SLIDESCLOUD-313||Support properties of Chart & ChartSeries||Feature|
|SLIDESCLOUD-314||Enable adding and deleting shapes to (from) a GroupShape||Feature|
|SLIDESCLOUD-297||Use Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.10 features||Feature|
Public API Changes
- nodes and node resources are added to support SmartArt shape management.
- nodes is available as a subresource of shape (only for SmartArt shapes) and node resources. It represents a node list for a SmartArt shape or a SmartArt shape node. No methods are supported for this resource; it can only be used with node subresource.
- node is available as a subresource of nodes resource. It represents a SmartArt shape node. No methods are supported for this resource; it can only be used with nodes or shapes subresource.
- POST method of shapes resource supports adding shapes to a group shape.
- DELETE method is added to shape resource to delete a shape from a list of shapes in a slide or a group shape.
- svg is added to valid values of format parameter for slide resources and for Save task of the pipeline resource. It allows to save or download a slide in Scalable Vector Graphics format.
- SideWall, BackWall, Floor, Legend, Axes and PlotArea properties are added to Chart type. They allow to get and set chart walls, legend, axes & plot area formatting & other properties.
- Smooth, PlotOnSecondAxis, Order, NumberFormatOfYValues, NumberFormatOfXValues, NumberFormatOfValues, NumberFormatOfBubbleSizes, InvertIfNegative, Explosion, Marker, FillFormat, EffectFormat and LineFormat properties are added to Series type. They allow to get and set chart series properties.
- MarginTop, MarginRight, MarginLeft, MarginBottom, TextAnchorType, TextVerticalType, FillFormat, BorderTop, BorderRight, BorderLeft, BorderBottom, BorderDiagonalUp and BorderDiagonalDown properies are added to Cell type. They allow to get and set table cell properties.