Aspose.Slides Cloud 19.6 release notes
Contents[ Hide ]
- Enable custom operation timeout in SDKs
Other improvements and changes
- Incorrect Enum names for method parameters
- Downloading presentation with POST method in image format produces a series of 1st slide copies
- Not meaningful error message for missing animation DTO
Public API changes
- x-aspose-timeout optional header parameter can be used with any resources and methods. It allows to specify a timeout (in seconds) for an operation. The timeout is applied to a Slides operation, not the overall HTTP request.
- in SDKs, enum names have been fixed: ShapeExportFormat2 and ShapeThumbnailBounds2 are changed for ShapeExportFormat and ShapeThumbnailBounds.