Welcome to the Aspose.HTML Cloud documentation section
Aspose.HTML Cloud is a REST API for manipulating and converting the HTML documents. Our REST API provides the following capabilities:
- Convert the source document into PDF or XPS format. The source document can be an HTML document from the cloud storage (also XHTML, MHTML, ePub, SVG, Markdown), or a Web page by its URL.
- Convert the source document into one of the image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP.
- Convert Markdown file into HTML.
- Select HTML fragments using an XPath query.
- Select HTML fragments using a CSS selector.
- Extract images from HTML document.
- Populate HTML template with external data (JSON or XML) and obtain data-merged HTML document.
Cloud SDKs are wrappers around REST APIs in various programming languages, allowing you to process documents in language of your choice quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. Please check Aspose.Html GitHub repository for SDKs along with working examples, to get you started in no time.
The easiest way to try out our API right away in your browser! With the Aspose.HTML for Cloud API Reference. This is a collection of Swagger documentation for the Aspose.Html for Cloud APIs. You can get information about all the resources in the API. It also provides testing and interactivity to our API endpoint documentation.
Security and Authentication
Aspose.Html for Cloud APIs are secured and requires authentication. Please create your Aspose for Cloud account (if not already created), Create new app and Get your App Key and App SID. Aspose for Cloud REST APIs can be authenticated using JWT. Please check JWT token-based authentication article for more details.