There are 2 ways to operate with Eml/VCard/iCalendar files available in Aspose.Email Cloud. The first one is Property Sets and the other one is the Model API.
First is operating files as property sets. For example, to create iCalendar file using the property set (CreateCalendarAsync):
And the second way is Model API, where files are represented using models.
Operate iCalendar using Model API
iCalendar Model API supports:
- Get iCalendar file from Storage as CalendarDto (GetCalendarModel)
- Save CalendarDto to file on Storage (SaveCalendarModel)
- Get the list of iCalendar files from Storage folder (GetCalendarModelList)
- Get iCalendar file from Storage as AlternateView (GetCalendarModelAsAlternate)
- Convert CalendarDto to AlternateView (ConvertCalendarModelToAlternate)
Aspose.Email Cloud provides the following API:
|PUT||Create calendar file||CreateCalendar|
Setup Aspose.Email Cloud SDK
Using an SDK (API client) is the quickest way for a developer to speed up the development. An SDK takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project. Checkout our GitHub repository for a complete list of Aspose.Email SDKs along with working examples.
Articles in this section