Aspose Contact Form
Aspose Contact Form
Create and manage contact forms using markup or with our sample templates. Your customers can fill forms on WordPress page and you will get the data via email. Aspose Contact Form also provides web form to Excel feature. Users can fill data in WordPress forms, which is then added to an Excel sheet. You can view data from all customers within your WordPress page. We are also working on the Download Excel file, which will be added in our next update. After this, you will also be able to view the Excel on your computer or mobile device. You don’t need to be a developer to use the plugin, it is very easy to use. In case of any difficulty, our support is there to help you.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
In order to install and use Aspose Contact Form Plugin you need to have below listed items.
- PHP version >= 5.3
Please feel free to contact us if you find any issues in installing or using this plugin.
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Super user level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type *Aspose Contact Form *in the search box and click *Search Plugin button. *Or click the *Upload *menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
After you have installed the Aspose Contact Form plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started. Using Form Builder
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site with Admin level account.
- Navigate to the page “Aspose Form” from the admin left menu.
- Creating a new Form is very simple, we have created a Sample Form that you can use as is by pressing Save form button bellow in Add New tab
- You can edit this Form anytime by pressing Edit button
- Contact Us, Feedback and General Inquiry Sample Forms are also included for quickly creating different forms
Using MS Excel File
- Navigate to the page “From Using MS Excel” from the admin left menu.
- Select Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet using WordPress Media Upload and click on “Generate Shortcodes” button. It will give data entry and listing shortcodes.
- Add Data Entry short code on a new page for information collection.
- Start doing data entry on the page. By clicking on “Save” button, it will save the information to the spreadsheet.